Geared for a “hands-on” owner, Rent-A-Home’s marketing program is unique to the Triad market. Unlike other property management companies, Rent-A-Home provides owners the flexibility to manage their property after it’s rented. In this program, the owner handles rent collection, maintenance requests, and all other aspects of the landlord-tenant relationship.
Rent-A-Home’s Marketing Program Includes:
1. Advertising your property through Rent-A-Home’s website, as well as Craigslist, Zillow, and other property listing services.
2. Placing a “For Lease” sign in your yard (if applicable).
3. Professional showing of the property to prospective tenants.
4. Processing applications for prospective tenants by running credit, criminal, rental reference checks as well as income verification.
5. Completion of a North Carolina Residential Rental Contract.
6. Collection of the security deposit and first month’s rent.
Our fee for this service is equal to one month's rent. This is paid at the time the property is leased, no upfront cost is required.
This program is for you if you want to handle the day-to-day activities of a rental and you just need help finding the perfect renter! Give us a call today to get the process started.
To check out our rentals please visit www.gsorentahome.com
Sheknows.com created an awesome go to article to help you plan out when to clean everything!
To view the original post please visit: http://www.sheknows.com/home-and-gardening/articles/1126640/cleaning-checklist