Rental Home Management in Greensboro, North Carolina
Own a Rental Property in the Triad and need help managing everything that goes along with owning it?
Look no further.
We have the Services you are looking for to make Owning a Rental Property hassle-free!
See Our Programs below.
Marketing Programs for Rental Home Management
Geared for the “hands-on” owner, Rent-A-Home’s marketing program is an exciting opportunity for those who are used to renting out their units themselves. Unlike other property management companies, Rent-A-Home provides owners the flexibility to manage their property after it’s rented. In this program, the owner handles rent collection, maintenance requests, and all other aspects of the Landlord-Tenant relationship.
Rent-A-Home’s Marketing services provide:
- Advertising your property through Rent-A-Home’s website as well as on multiple online rental property sites
- Placing a “For Lease” sign in your yard with our contact information (if applicable);
- Completed criminal and financial credit checks, verifying income and rental references checks on all applicants;
- Completion of a North Carolina Residential Rental Contract (lease)
- Collection of the security deposit for the property and any pro-rated rents or the first month’s rent
Rental Home Management Program
If you are looking for full service property management in Guilford County we offer that as well! We have over 30 years of experience in property management. In addition to the services listed above, Rent-A-Home’s property management services include:
- Digital documentation of the condition of the property at move-in and move-outs;
- Collection of monthly rent;
- Handling maintenance requests and an after-hours emergency phone contact for our tenants;
- Eviction services should they ever become necessary;
- General management of the property; and
- Property inspections available for an additional expense.
Our leases are for 1 year and then go month to month. We typically work with unfurnished units. If you are looking to rent out your unit for short term or furnished we are happy to work with you as well! Give us a call and we can discuss your unique situation.
To learn more about our marketing and management services please contact our Business Development Manager, Erin Williams. She is a licensed realtor with years of experience in property management and real estate. For questions or to set up a complimentary consultation please contact Erin at Erin@gsorentahome.com or by calling at 336-272-0767 x106.